Have you ever asked yourself the question why you have a LinkedIn profile, and you do have one I hope..
No really, what’s the use?
Are you a freelancer / entrepreneur?
- If so, you do want to build a solid reputation, right?
- And you do want to attract more clients, isn’t that so?
- And how about building an (online) network of infuencers, interesting people, ambassadors?…
Well, why do you have such a terrible LinkedIn profile ?
OK, OK, maybe not yours 🙂
But I do see lots of terrible LinkedIn profiles.
And it’s mainly the LinkedIn summary that is a problem.
In this video I’ll give you 5 tips to improve your LinkedIn Summary and start attracting more clients, build your reputaiton and amplify your network.
- Answer the following questions:
- who’s your target audience?
- what is it that you do?
- what benefits do you promise?
- Address your audience
- Use the 1st person
- Add proof
- Include a Call To Action
Your Video: Improve your LinkedIn Summary:
Your turn, other ideas on improving your LinkedIn Summary?
Or your LinkedIn profile?
PS: if you like – please do share! THANKS!