… because I care!
Start with the WHY (Simon Sinek)
Lots of people, people I know very well and people I have never met, ask me how I decided to create YouBrandBuilder. Why helping small business owners build their brand. What’s the WHY? (I strongly encourage you to buy Simon Sinek’s book “Start with Why” or visit his website)
I have already written a blog post about that, you can find that one here. But anyway, here’s my story.
After having worked for 10 years as a HR Interim Manager with big companies like J&J, Ernst & Young, Microsoft, Atos Worldline…. as well as smaller companies…. I decided to turn tables. I started working for a HR Interim Management company HR Builders (great company, check them out) where I found the ideal interim manager for challenging assignments with our clients.
And it is there and then that I met so many coaches, trainers, interim managers, consultants …
- struggle to stand out,
- struggle to attract clients and find interesting assignments,
- struggle to ask correct prices,
- struggle to earn a decent living
- struggle to enjoy the freedom they were hoping to find when becoming self-employed
Are you one of them?
If so, that’s a shame because you are good at what you do, you have lots of competencies, you have so much to share and give.
If only your potential client would notice you and value you. If only the potential client would see the real entrepreneur in you.
I strongly believe there are more entrepreneurs in all of us than meets the eye; I strongly believe the world would be a better place if the real entrepreneurs stand up and are given a voice. That is why I decided to start helping people like them, people like you.
I decided to grow my business by helping others grow theirs. And it’s working pretty well so far. Even though I have had a lot of stressful moments these last few months. Not everything goes the way I’d like it to go. Not everything goes as fast as I’d like it to go. (people call me Speedy Gonzalez because I work fast, and I like to see things moving forward rapidly J) I’m also having my ups and downs. And having hard moments. And happy moments.
But do I regret my decision? HELL NO! I love what I’m doing. I love your reactions to my blog. I love the clients’ super-enthusiastic feedback. I love to help you move forward.
That’s WHY I need your help…
And this brings me to another important thing. I want to help you, and I need your help. If I want to help you move forward, I have to give you valuable information and tips you can immediately use in order to build your Personal Brand and grow your business.
So tell me:
- What are the topics you want me to cover with regards to Personal Brand and Business Development?
- What are you struggling with in your business?
- What concrete cases do you wish to share with me so I can help you further
There’s 3 reasons why you should answer one or all of these questions:
- Thanks to that information, I will be able to provide you with tailor-made solutions and tips
- You’ll be helping other fellow entrepreneurs
- You can win a bottle of champagne, I’ll be allotting a bottle among the people who replied
- And Bonus: I’ll be utmost grateful and I’ll turn the favor in one way or another
So hurry up and tell me!!
Many thanks in advance
And many thanks to all my readers, and all my clients